At Evolution Technologies Inc. (“Evolution”) the protection of your personal information has always been a top priority. We take every reasonable measure necessary to protect the privacy of our customers. If we ask you to provide any personal information, we will tell you the purposes for which we intend to use that information. If you have any questions about these practices and policies, please email us at email@example.com
- Evolution’s practices are in accordance with all applicable privacy laws and regulations including thePersonal Protection and Electronic Documents Act (British Columbia).
- At Evolution, we collect customer information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide a positive customer experience, and deliver, bill for, and collect payment, for products and services;
- To allow us to keep our customers updated on Evolution’s latest product information and upcoming events. If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
- To develop internal reports and statistics for the purposes of improving Evolution’s products, services, and customer communications; and
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- Evolution does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Evolution retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Evolution informs customers of the existence, use, and disclosure of their personal information upon request and gives them access to their information.
- Evolution ensures that customer information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Customers can challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and request amendments as appropriate.
- A senior company officer has been appointed as the Privacy Officer. The Privacy Officer is accountable for all personal information at Evolution. To contact the Privacy Officer or file a complaint, write to:
Evolution Technologies Inc.
2530 Davies Avenue
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 2J9
Cookies and Other Technologies
- Evolution’s website, online services, e-mail messages, and advertisements may use “cookies” and other similar technologies, such asweb beacons, pixel or gif tags, and action tags. Those technologies collect information that assists Evolution to improve products and services, advertising, customer communications and the shopping experience.
- Evolution may use information collected through cookies and similar technologies to recognize the user of Evolution’s website, determine a user’s general location to tailor the website content to that user’s location, track use of the websites, offer personalized web page content, information and advertisements, and otherwise facilitate and improve the website experience. You may choose to decline or disable cookies if your web browser permits, but doing so may affect your ability to access or use certain features of Evolution’s website.
- The foregoing information may be collected directly by Evolution or its agents, or appointed third parties.